Thursday 15 January 2009

Back to normal!!!! Run students run!

We are back to normal, the teacher said. With all these videos to watch (that crazy driver à la Carlos Sáinz), poems to read and so on and so forth I feel a bit like Lola (not the one by Fassbinder) by this other one by Tom Tykwer.



Do not get mislead I do not exactly identify with the colour of the hair!

Anyway, this film is my blockbuster recommendation for this weekend, if you have some time left! Here is a wee taste to give you an idea. It has subtitles in English, since as some of you know my German is only very basic. I had to learn it to speak with many of the pilgrims live with me in Massachussetts before I feel asleep.

So much for the slow movement!

Enjoy it!


Carpe Noctum!

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Good choice! and great film, I agree...

Welcome back!