Monday 5 October 2009

My dear all

We are back on track. After a short but intense summer, evrything is working on again. All gears fine! I have my classes, my new ideas and projects and some new colleagues to work with. How are you doing now? I hope you can enjoy this year again and make the most of it. I do not log in as often as I did before, but I still do it from time to time.

I hope this blog of mine and yours will help us keep in touch and share, whenever we like it, anything we'd like to say!

Carpe noctum!

2 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nuria Vidal said...

It seems that engines stop when there's no fuel... What a pitty! But such is life.
Anyhow, I'm glag I came back to remember, with a hint of nostalgia, my teaching past...

Always delighted, though!